We would like to officially welcome Sunny Prabhakar to the CWS team! As an Account Strategist, Sunny will be busy assisting our current and new clients achieve their goals. Let's get to know a little bit about Sunny!
1. Name: Sunny Prabhakar
2. Tell us what you're busy doing at CWS:
At CWS, I'm responsible for creating the digital marketing strategies to help existing and new clients grow their business. We have a variety of tools and tactics that we use to generate new leads, customers and revenue for businesses that would like to grow.
Also, CWS has created an innovative assessment tool, in partnership with Mayo Clinic, to help detect stress and burnout in hospital employees. The Well-Being Index is filling an important space and addressing the risk of depression in the medical field. I assist hospitals in deploying this assessment to their physicians, nurses and employees to measure the well-being of the organization.
3. Describe Yourself Using One Word: Motivated
4. Hometown: Rochester, MN
5. Family: I have an amazing wife, Indira, and our first born is a loving pitbull named Simba. Our most recent addition is our son Elias, who was born on 11/13/17, and he has changed our lives for the better in so many ways!
6. Hobbies/Interests: I love to stay active and stay busy. I like to play soccer, tennis and really any sport due to my competitive nature. I like to read and binge watch Netflix as well. Music is a passion of mine and, while I do not have much time to play any more, I play drums, guitar and piano.
7. Favorite Sports Team(s): My favorite sports teams include the Vikings, Timberwolves, Twins, Minnesota United, Med City FC, Med City Freeze, and Arsenal.
8. Famous Person You'd Like to Meet: I have two! First, entrepreneur and content creator Gary Vaynerchuk and second the famous producer and singer Ryan Leslie.
9. Something You'd Like to Learn to Do: I'd love to learn to use Final Cut and Photoshop more effectively. I have a very basic understanding of the photo and video editing software, but I would love to be more proficient in them.
10. Favorite Website: My favorite website right now is Medium. There is such a diverse population of people providing content from CEO's to random people. Its awesome to hear from so many different perspectives on a variety of topics.
11. Favorite Travel Destination: Not necessarily my favorite, since I have not gone yet, but Greece is definitely on our list to visit next!
12. Last "Gadget" You Purchased: Amazon Echo for the house and an Owlet for the little man.
13. Favorite Book: It will be "Crushing It!" by Gary Vaynerchuk, but right now I am really loving "Linchpin" by Seth Godin.
14. Favorite Food: My Grandma's Sri Lankan Crab Curry
15. Favorite Movie: The Pursuit of Happyness
Help us welcome Sunny to the CWS team!