CWS is committed to giving back to the community that's given us so much. The fact we have a whole team of skilled strategists, programmers, developers, and creatives gives us the opportunity to support a wide variety of nonprofits.
In 2019, CWS will donate up to $50,000 through volunteering, web services, and community development as a part of our CWS Cares program. Selected nonprofit organizations can receive support in the fashion of sponsorships, volunteers, or any web service that CWS provides. Web services could include:
- A website redesign
- Website updates
- Digital advertisements
- Content creation
- SEO services
If you think a nonprofit could use any of our services or volunteers, please fill out the application starting on Monday, October 1st. Registration lasts until December 1st and CWS will determine the finalists by the end of February 2019. CWS may request to meet with applicants.
Applications can be found here starting October 1st.
Any questions can be directed to Kim De Keyrel at email@example.com.
Past CWS Cares recipients include:
- Elder Network - Website redesign
- Mission 21 - Website redesign
- Rochester Arts and Science Academy - Website redesign
- Cabin Fever Eagles Cancer Telethon - Website hosting, bean bag tournament sponsor
- Make A Wish Foundation of MN - Event registration forms, volunteer sign-up system